The Cincinnati Swerve and Cincinnati Sirens have teamed up to launch a brand new Soccer Academy. The eight week session will focus on player development and give youth players U13-U18 the opportunity to train with Swerve and Sirens staff. Players will also compete in a local league at GameTime Training Center, with a chance to also compete against other academy teams when possible. Interested players can register at bit.ly/SwerveSirensAcademy. Questions can be sent to email@example.com.
Cincinnati Swerve and Cincinnati Sirens Soccer Academy:
- January 4 – February 27
- Open to Boys & Girls U13-U18
- Speed & Agility and Skills Training sessions Monday – Thursday
- 8 game local league with additional games against other academy teams possible
- Players receive training gear and game kits
- All training sessions and games are coached by Sirens and Swerve staff